Skip to main content

Hi friends …! :)


So I've begun writing my blog. I've been hearing about the blog culture for some time and I always wanted to write one.


This introductory post is about me.
I am a class XI student studying in Thrissur, Kerala. Well I've got 3 brothers, one elder 3 years my senior Mr. Vyshnav Remesh and he is pursuing Btech in Electronics and Communication. My younger brother  Vignesh a class 4 naughty boy who never ceases fighting with me even though we are 7 year apart. My Dad , Mr. K.P Remesh -my hero. He is working in Abu Dhabi as an Executive Secretary in Delco. Last but never the least my ever loving, sweet mom, Sheeba Remesh.
It will never end if I go on explaining about my family.

I've got many friends in school, neighbourhood, coaching centre etc, but never had a best friend as such.  I've got cousins, relative and many more good dependable relationships out of which I'll mention 2 special people. Both are my cousins Abhirami Harish, Daivik Bijoy.

PS: Have you guys heard of johnwatsons blog???
       Well, if you are a fan of Sherlock, I bet you'll known it.
       Its a TV series -my favourite one.(I haven't missed any episodes yet)
   
Happy Blogging……!

Comments