Skip to main content

Hi friends …! :)


So I've begun writing my blog. I've been hearing about the blog culture for some time and I always wanted to write one.


This introductory post is about me.
I am a class XI student studying in Thrissur, Kerala. Well I've got 3 brothers, one elder 3 years my senior Mr. Vyshnav Remesh and he is pursuing Btech in Electronics and Communication. My younger brother  Vignesh a class 4 naughty boy who never ceases fighting with me even though we are 7 year apart. My Dad , Mr. K.P Remesh -my hero. He is working in Abu Dhabi as an Executive Secretary in Delco. Last but never the least my ever loving, sweet mom, Sheeba Remesh.
It will never end if I go on explaining about my family.

I've got many friends in school, neighbourhood, coaching centre etc, but never had a best friend as such.  I've got cousins, relative and many more good dependable relationships out of which I'll mention 2 special people. Both are my cousins Abhirami Harish, Daivik Bijoy.

PS: Have you guys heard of johnwatsons blog???
       Well, if you are a fan of Sherlock, I bet you'll known it.
       Its a TV series -my favourite one.(I haven't missed any episodes yet)
   
Happy Blogging……!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every Computer Science student should know

  Hello mates! As you are reading this article let me presume that you've started your long journey in the course of Computer Science or you're in the last years of your grad school or somewhere in between. Well, as for every kind of education you'll be taught something in your institution and you'll have to add another something on your own. Let's go deep. In the College part you'll be taught the popular programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python. You may or may not be taught all of these but you are expected to have a good grip on the above languages. And if you love coding try to learn C# too.  Apart from programming you'll learn about the evolution of Computer, its internal connection and working namely Switching Theory, Graph Theory,Theory of Computation, Discrete Mathematics, Data Structures, Logic Gates, Microprocessor and Microcontroller. You'll learn how the decisions are made by the computer, how the Operating System governs ...